JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SOS FUNCTION FOR CALL AND MESSAGES NOT WORKING

(Topic created: 10-08-2022 03:47 AM)
SUNIL KUMAR JAIN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Not sending calls and messages to added numbers by SOS function on pressing 3 times the home key. My watch is paired with Google pixel 6a. Previously it was working. Can somebody help it restoring.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for the additional information. There may be a compatibility issue as Android 13 is still in the Beta for Samsung devices in the U.S., and apps have not been optimized for the new software yet. 

In addition, you have reached a support forum for U.S. devices. Regrettably, support for non-US models is very limited. You will need to reach out to Samsung India for support of the watch.

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how concerning it must be to have your device not sending out the SOS messages. Before we get started is this a US Galaxy watch? 

What type of watch are you using?

Are you receiving any error messages when trying to send the SOS messages?

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

What version of Android are you running on your Pixel 6a?

0 Likes
SUNIL KUMAR JAIN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am on android 13 and no message is shown on my samsung watch 4 in India. When I bought it in September 22 this function was well functioning. On 5th Oct. I tried this function but watch didn't send any message to contacts and no error message is shown on watch.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for the additional information. There may be a compatibility issue as Android 13 is still in the Beta for Samsung devices in the U.S., and apps have not been optimized for the new software yet. 

In addition, you have reached a support forum for U.S. devices. Regrettably, support for non-US models is very limited. You will need to reach out to Samsung India for support of the watch.

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

0 Likes