Original topic:

SOS based on heart monitor

(Topic created: 12-05-2021 05:24 AM)
useryOwxQuXZO3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

every smart watch could have option to send sos message or dial contact when it has SIM or phone paired. SOS button, SOS when fall, SOS when heart rate is 0, or too low or too high, SOS when ECG monitor detect possible heart attack or fibrillation. All health and heart monitor information could be possible to share with specific users (eg. family).

Eg.: When my dad will has heart attack and heart rate 0, watch should display "no rate detect, want to disable sos"? after few seconds just send an SOS. I will be informed, i will call him, try to find out what is wrong and I will call him an emergency in time. I DO NOT WANT to find my dad dead too late. with smart watch on his hand.

Eg.: When my dad will want to take watch off, it display "no rate detect, want to disable sos" and he accept. when he take watch back on, sos will automaticaly enabled. When he forget to diasable it i just call him, find out he forgot, or he will just turn it off when watch start to beeping sos. it is better then to find him to late. And this feature will be optional and not connected directly to emergency (911), so there are no responsibility for Samsung.

With smart watch we could check our family and have option to help them in time when they would need it. We could save their lives. That is the purest and best reason to buy smart watch to everyone. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes