I just bought Active 2 and I was surprised that any notification comes to the samsung secure folder is shown on the watch (unhidden). I had before Samsung Grear 3 which was hiding the content (and the sender) on the watch, while just showing notification. And I had to press show content to see what is the email or message.
Is this an issue with the update or is there a setting where I can change the default display of secure folder contents?
Thanks for the help!
Hello @userFVT091Zlg9. Try this:
- Open Galaxy Wearable on phone and pair watch
- Navigate to Notifications
- Choose advanced notification settings
- Disable "Auto show details"
- Go back to notifications
- Look at recently sent and find Secure folder app