cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Active 2 Watch Bluetooth to Samsung Note 8

Anytime I connect the Samsung Active 2 Watch Bluetooth to Samsung Note 8. I can call out but can not receicve calls it goes straight to voice mail. If I unpair it from the phone It works. I have reset the watch already it worked for a little bit then after it updated went back to do the same thing.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Active 2 Watch Bluetooth to Samsung Note 8

So to be clear. Incoming calls are ignored by the watch, thus directed to VM when not answered. Is that accurate? 

Also, can you write the model # of your watch, its software version, and that of the Note8 please @user0oFf5qNRwZ

Now can you confirm for me that your phone nor watch have DND enabled, and that notification access is present (on phone). 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Highlighted
Constellation

There is no DND enabled. Notification is on

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I have a few things I would like for you to try:

1. On you phone, go to settings, apps, and force stop and clear the cache for the phone app

2. On your watch go to settings > apps > permissions > phone and do you have call, user history, and contacts toggled on?

3. On your watch go to settings > apps > call > and verify the preferred number for calls. make sure call waiting isn't toggled on, and check your block list doesn't have unknown callers toggled on.

Please let me know if you continue to experience these symptoms.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.