cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Active 2 battery drain

First i say sorry for bad English since isnt my first language....

I hope that my post can help some people, i did change the telephone (iPhone 8 to iphone7) that uses samsung Health to sync to my watch. Every morning (not so many morning, only two)  when I did wake up the battery on my watch was empty, even it was like 80-90 procent full when i did go to bed. 

I dont know to 100% it is because i Disney komm the old bluetooth link from my iPhone 8, when i isnt near that phone my phone dont uses lots of battery, in the night when i stay in bed (the iPhone 8 is near as i charge it near me and it is my work phone) my watch did use up its all battery. 

i guess the iPhone 8 would try to establish a bluetooth connection like every minute to the active 2 clock who did refuse it and thereby drain the battery. 

i did delete the bleutooth connection today from my iPhone 8 who Belinha to my work and hoppfully it Will be ok tomorrow!

kindest regards Peter

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Active 2 battery drain

There are some things you can do to help the battery life on the watch. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/tip/TIP00085008 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078033/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Samsung Active 2 battery drain

I've also had this problem. The past 3-4 days my watch won't last even 6 hours without dying. i have tried every single "fix" I've found on the internet, including resetting it, and its still dying. I've had it off the charger for 3 hours and it's at 39% battery life. My expensive watch is now unusable.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Active 2 battery drain

I am having same problem since a month or so on my Galaxy watch Active