cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Active 2 watch Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Recently i purchased samsung active 2 watch lte version. As and when i started using and paired with my phone i.e honor 9i it connected successfully but after some time it get disconnected automatically and get connected back within 10-15 seconds. This happen about 10-20 times a day getting disconnecting and connecting back which annoys me alot. I don't know whether the product is defective or there is software issue. If it is related to software then hope samsung will release update soon to correct this, as this smart watch supposed to be compatible with all devices meeting its minimum requirement and improve the samsung active 2 plugin too. 

Otherwise guys get ready to send this watch back to stores if there is no solution to this problem.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Active 2 watch Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Just check the permission of the app to be enabled, also the app to start automaticly and no restricționat for battery optimization
Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi, Just bought my first samsung watch, Active 2.  Have had to install and pair several times and it dissconnects up to 100 times a day!! Very frustrating.. please help.  I have followed all the regular help steps.  Need to fix or this watch is unwearable!

Look forward to solution as I do like this watch.  My phone is a hawawi P30.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have the full model number, software version, Bluetooth or LTE for your watch? Can I please have the Android version on your phone? Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi Adam,

Thanks fro reply, sorry I didn't see it until today! 

I have the bluetooth version .  My phone is a huawei P30 lite model MAR-LX1A. Android vrsion 10.  Let me know if you need anything else.  I'm sure it is just a small issue but I can't fix and can't seek help assistance anywhere else! It is soooooo frustrating, especially during lock down!

Hop you can help, thanks,

Constellation

Had any solution to this? I have te same problem.