cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Active 2 watch

If i add a new contact to my phone, it is not syncing it to my watch anymore. I'm having to reset my watch and restore my settings everytime this happens. Does anyone know what to do to fix this issue without resetting the watch everytime?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Active 2 watch

I cant say for certain this applies to your specific case, however i have encountered problems with various info syncing within apps or comnected devices if at some point the corresponding app has "allow background activity" turned off. Goto Apps, find the Galaxy Wearables app and open it, click on battery, and make sure the setting to allow background activity is enabled. I'm not positive, but there may also be a few other apps that need this enabled which are accessible by going to apps, then clicking the 3 dots in upper right hand corner, and click "show system apps", check for background usage enabled in the Samsung Cloud App, Samsung Accessory Service, Contacts Migrator, Contacts Storage, Call Provider, Call and Text on Other Devices, Call Settings, Call, Dialer Storage...check all these and make sure they can run in the background.. one other thing I just thought of. Try going to the Wearable App, add the content to the watch manually then make a backup in the wearable app under "account and backup". if it disappears, just restore the data you backed up..this could help work around the constant unpairing and pairing process...
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Active 2 watch

I have allow background activity turned on for everything and unfortunately it is still not syncing new contacts added from phone to my watch.