Original topic:

Samsung Active watch 2 problems

(Topic created on: 3/10/21 12:05 AM)
user5d11DvU3oR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hallo

I have purchased a Samsung Active 2 Lte 6 months ago. Suddenly within a day or two the bottom third of the screen stopped working and the battery life was terrible. I booked my watch in at the repair center and they have reverted back saying that they have replaced the battery and the screen. In testing at the repair center, the watch does not want to charge and is showing an overheating issue. 

I am now waiting for them to replace the board... I must admit I have no confidence that it will resolve the issue. I need Samsung to com to the party and replace the unit as it is clearly a Samsung product issue.

Please help on escalating the matter, as I have several Samsung products, and have made a brand investment and I believe that Samsung has a no replace policy which is concerning.

Any help would be appreciated. BTW I am in south africa

Thanks

1 Reply
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes