Original topic:

Samsung Daily Reminders Bug (No reminder the following day)

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 11:24 AM)
Tassle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have ADHD and bought my Galaxy Watch Active mainly so I could get prompts throughout my day to keep me on track and productive.

Problem: If I forget to mark a reminder as complete, then that reminder won't fire the following day.

Lets say my reminder is 'Lunch' at 13:00 and I forget to mark it as complete before midnight. The next day Lunch will be listed under 'past' reminders and the watch will no longer notify me at 13:00, even though it is scheduled to notify me every day. If I want it to work I have to edit the 'Lunch' notification and reset the date.

It's really bugging me as I can't fully rely on my reminders as they keep inactivating themselves due to this bug. Is anyone else experiencing this? I might have to change to a Wear OS watch :(

Watch: Galaxy Watch Active SM-R500NZSABTU
2 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch

Perhaps a work-around could be to use repeating alarms instead. I use several each day (and for each I can select between vibration or sound or both. Alams can't be named, though.

Or perhaps a daily alarm can remind you to mark completed reminders.

(I use repeating reminders also, but not each day so I haven't noticed the problem.)

0 Likes
circumjovial
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, I am experiencing this issue too. This is a serious bug that renders Reminders useless. Samsung should fix it.
0 Likes