cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Sensor Does Not Work

Whenever I attempt to track a workout such as hiking, biking, or curicut training, the watch will replace my heart rate with (--). After a few seconds it will go black. When the watch is turned on it shows the home screen. The workout icon in the bottom middle visably shows that the watch is "tracking" this workout; however, when you click on this icon (or wait around 5-7 seconds) the watch attempts to bring it open but then goes black. WHen the watch is then turned on you don't see workout being tracked.

Upon further investigation these 'micro-worksouts' are being tracked for the 1-15 seconds the watch allows.

The heart rate, stress, and sleeping monitors are all not working and have not been for the last few days. 

I have followed instructions on how to wear the watch correctly, clean the watch, and how to reboot the watch. 

Thank you for reading, if you have similar issues please like and comment so we can have our voices heard. I see reports of this going back to April 2019. What are people doing, giving up on their watches and buying more?? Do you have the money for a new smart watch?? I sure as heck do not. 

---If I wanted a watch that would ONLY tell time I wouldn't have spent so much money on a watch. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Sensor Does Not Work

After the not recent update and continued REBOOTING my issue was resolved.

@userzV1tCZhdjd wrote:

Whenever I attempt to track a workout such as hiking, biking, or curicut training, the watch will replace my heart rate with (--). After a few seconds it will go black. When the watch is turned on it shows the home screen. The workout icon in the bottom middle visably shows that the watch is "tracking" this workout; however, when you click on this icon (or wait around 5-7 seconds) the watch attempts to bring it open but then goes black. WHen the watch is then turned on you don't see workout being tracked.

Upon further investigation these 'micro-worksouts' are being tracked for the 1-15 seconds the watch allows.

The heart rate, stress, and sleeping monitors are all not working and have not been for the last few days. 

I have followed instructions on how to wear the watch correctly, clean the watch, and how to reboot the watch. 

Thank you for reading, if you have similar issues please like and comment so we can have our voices heard. I see reports of this going back to April 2019. What are people doing, giving up on their watches and buying more?? Do you have the money for a new smart watch?? I sure as heck do not. 

---If I wanted a watch that would ONLY tell time I wouldn't have spent so much money on a watch.