I had watch on my wrist and I felt regular vibration as if is is some notification. I saw Samsung screen we see before device turns off. I purchased it hardly 4 month ago.
- Went to bed with 100% battery
- I sensed the vibartion from watch explained earlier 2 hrs after I woke up.
- Looked at watch, screen is black (I assumed that battery had drained)
- Put watch on charger and it never charges; however, I can press and hold power button
- Rebooting screen shows up and it gets a bit through boot sequence, shows second Samsung screen or even gets to lightning bolt screen indicating charging but then screen goes black again.
- Have to press and hold to get to boot. Sometimes have to do a few times. Can get to boot menu occasionally. Tried factory reset. Nothing works.
- Still can boot to various degrees but never all of the way up. Have not tried connecting with phone app and phone app shows device disconnected (which of course makes sense)
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for reaching out! I recommend having the watch evaluated by a certified technician. I would be happy to look into your repair options. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number/IMEI number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
My galaxy watch active 2 rebooting over and over . Send it for repair only 6months in they said its water damage i have to pay 219$ now for a 450$ device that has a 30month installment . That is also swim-ready that i never put underwater . The rep told me the tech check for seal and its ok so the water damage is my fault . Thank you samsung for support . Your product is defective and blame it on me . How can the seal be ok if it has water come in to it plus i never put it underwater . The only time gets wet is when i wash my hands and its just splashes . What a ridiculous service you have your are ripping people left and right and its not right!!!
Same thing happened to mine, less than a year old. Basically have a worthless watch now. I really enjoyed the watch for workouts and while at work. Guess I will go back to the reliable $10 watches they are at least indestructible.
I had the same issue 2 months ago. I let the watch die. Let it sit 2 days and then recharged and it worked 2 weeks then did it again. 5 months old! Wouldn't charge or turn on so I called support and sent it for repair. Today they called to say it had "water damage" and it was $219 to fix and warranty no longer good. Thats more than I paid for the watch! Both days it stopped working it was never near water. I've always bought Samsung for my whole family...no longer. Their defective products and poor customer service are pitiful for a very expensive watch!! So disappointing!