cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 - says no mobile network available.

I was hoping for some direction.  I purchased my watch less than 30 days ago.  I have LTE  service active through ATT.  Last month their was an update to my watch.  Number sync is not working.   It also says no mobile network availble when I try to number sync my watch.  I have tried 2 different e sim cards, many resets, had att representives try to assist and spent countless hours on the phone with ATT customer service.  Im super disappointed in this watch and Im past the the return poilcy.  I hate the fact that I spent $400.00 on this watch, added a phone line and the watch does not work the way it promises.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how to remedy this issue?  

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy Active 2 - says no mobile network available.

Looks like there are multiple posts on this (I'm having same problem too)

No solutions yet - one person recommended initiating warranty with samsung, but not sure if that fixes it...

Highlighted
Constellation

I've been having the same issue. Apparently when the watch did its latest update it messed up the numbersync, so basically it was a bad update. I was told that just gonna have to wait for a newer update to be sent out to fix it.

I have had at least 3 different Att people and myself redo the e-sim and the watch work just fine on the mobile network but only a few hours later it is not working again and no longer shows my watch number in the about phone setting. I finally just gave up on redoing the e-sim and just waiting on the update. Beginning to think I should have just kept my GPS version galaxy watch instead of updating and paying double.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I had opened an ATT ticket yesterday, contacted chat to see update and here was there response:

(for what its worth)

I've checked the details and see that the ticket you created for the issue is known issue from the Manufacturer and most of the customers are facing this. However, it will be resolved by the end of the day.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same issue here. Just updated and mobile networks disconnected

Highlighted
Constellation

For what it worth guys I had that problem with my S3 watch when it first came out it's just a bug issue they get fix soon and sometimes you need get through to the real tech people at ATT, Verizon are Tmoble, there first line of defense are a bit behind because they're not the real problem solvers..my S3 watch was doing the same thing when I first got it until I got connected to the real tech guys if I'm correct they have to connect your ph# to pair with your watch# into there system like call forwarding, they get it right.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I didn't even think to check the Samsung community before buying my watches. I just got 2 of them a week ago and LTE was working and we number synced both devices...  Then we did the update and now my watch is not working at all. Except as independent numbers with no LTE. I hope this issue gets resolved soon. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Supernova

@usernf0xDwwvU6 @KBen17 @userk0HX4va56M @userhQDxsx5jsM @userk0HX4va56M @user2wshAVAJfK 

Have you tried reaching out to ATT on this? Since firmware updates and network coverage are handled on their end, you might need to contact them!

https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/

If that doesn't work, does a reset of the device? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Yep, thanks for the advice again - I'm getting lost in all the posts, but I've mentioned this before... contacted att first, troubleshoot alot with them, tried new eSim, etc. Etc. No luck

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ok everyone I have an update. They got it to work finally. DO NOT CALL 611 because they will just redirect you to advanced support anyway. This is the number to go directly to advanced support:

866-344-6217

I explained the issue to them and they said they just figured out the solution seconds ago as a lot of people were having the same problems. After 10 minutes of working on my account from the backend they asked me to reset my watch and it now works with numbersync.

I hope this helps