Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Reminder App Microphone Option not working

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 03:59 PM)
userQ4U7OmS6B2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi Everyone,

I got my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic a few days ago and everything was working fine until I tried to set a reminder with the microphone option. It said that it needed to download a language or something and has been on the "Initializing..." screen ever since. Waited over an hour but didn't seem to fix itself. Bixby voice works fine and I've restarted phone/watch. Anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not sure on how the Galaxy Watch4 operates, but I'm using a Tizen based Galaxy Watch3 and everything seems to work like bread and butter. Have you tried reinstalling/force closing the reminder app on your phone and Watch?
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

Bixby Setup 

You might want to check the link above.  Hopefully Google Assistant will be available soon.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be to not have apps function properly on your device. I would recommend trying to reset your watch. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes