cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservULhcX6OSn
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) Silver (Bluetooth)

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I recently purchased this Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) Silver (Bluetooth) and I have recently noticed burn marks on my wrist where the watch sits and measure heart rate and other things. Had I known this issue would occur I would have never invested $300 into something that could harm me. I have so much money invested in Samsung equipment ( Samsung Pro Tablet X 2, Note 8 x 2, This watch X 2) that this issue upsets me and I want people to know because I feel like this is an issue Samsung knew about and refuse to address. I went thru the Note 7 issue and continued to invest in your products but with this issue I really don’t know if my loyalty is worth the pain.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) Silver (Bluetooth)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there @uservULhcX6OSn, I'd like to look into this further for you would you mind sending me a private message here with your full model code and serial number for the watch?

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung_gSNNHwl
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My mom had the same thing happen to her but with a fitbit. It just looked like a red patch of blistered skin in the shape of the watch. I get the same way with certain jewelry if I wear it for a long time without a break. It could just be something like that and not the product itself but it's hard to tell.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there @uservULhcX6OSn, I'd like to look into this further for you would you mind sending me a private message here with your full model code and serial number for the watch?

userjLjqCj9ESs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i too have this problem with marks like burns on my wrist after wearing the supplied strap any update how to stop these marks i have a galaxy 46mm watch 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userjLjqCj9ESs Can I please have your full model number, serial number, and pictures of the symptoms you are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

BDub
Asteroid

Sound like a sweat rash that develops when you wear somet...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sound like a sweat rash that develops when you wear something on your wrist for extended periods of time. The resolution is to clean your device daily with alcohol 90% or higher. Also give your wrist a hour or more rest with the device off to allow the skin moisture on you wrist to balance out. I have a bluetooth version and it does the same as my Fitbit and other fitness wrist devices.

Nix475
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I thought it was just me, glad that I got on here to read that I may not be alone. 

I also have the pain in the wrist, elbow, and fingers that I have read on other discussions.

Did you ever determine the cause of either of these?