(Topic created: 03-11-2021 01:23 AM)
Aap_ka_Dost
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

@SamsungRei 

@SamsungRyder 

@SamsungAdam 

The screen of my Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 has stopped responding to touch inut. PIN automatically inputting and touching the onscreen digits not inputting the correct corresponding figure.

Apps seem working behind the screen and notifications are still going to the watch but I can't touch to access it. The buttons on the side are still working though.

Pleas assist. This watch is showing buggy behaviour. I tried rebooting it even restarting after draining battery completely but nothing worked for me.

I'm now  fed up and regretting purchase it. Please help, thanks. 

Regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Service is recommended for touchscreen display issues. For service options, you will need to call 1-800-786-7864. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
user62wE23RUUD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I got same issue after update firmware version LTE

user6XneHI0ISO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Also have the same problem after I updated to the latest version.

Aap_ka_Dost
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes, I found this complaint is reported by various users across this platform. But seems no one from the vendor's end is willing to provide any solution or even bother to respond.

userCkGwlrcOCy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I know this is not a real fix, but since mine was doing the same thing, I navigate the watch using the Galaxy Wearable app now.  You can reset it, modify all of the settings, overall operate it and at least get functionality out of it for most of its watch related purposes.  I used the app to activate the water lock so it doesn't spazz out.  It defeats the purpose, I know... but I am less angry now that I can still get some use out of it.  I had to reboot it a few of times after attempting the factory reset, because the screen seemed to work VERY briefly after that, so I could swipe away the set up process (where it teaches you how to use to watch with a tutorial).  Just back it up using the app and then factory reset it from there too.  Don't need to though, since it doesn't fix it.  You should already have the app, you had to have it to set the watch up.  I have had the watch for a little less than 2 years and I figured this was eventually going to happen with updates.  Whatever the issue is, it isn't the screen.  It has to be a software glitch.  I have even noticed my Galaxy Note 10 Plus has been less than optimal. 

Members_dEH20vl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same issue with my active 2 @samsung978531 

Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Service is recommended for touchscreen display issues. For service options, you will need to call 1-800-786-7864. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes