cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Battery drain from 07-02-20

My watches battery has been drainig faster than usual since last week.  Normally I have a couple of days charge on the battery but since last week I can take it off it's charger at 100% charge and 3 hours later it is down to 60% and than 3 hours from there 35%.  Please help.  Also the phone I am using is a Galaxy s20+.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Battery drain from 07-02-20

Hello there,

Let's try giving this link here a shot giving additional troubleshooting steps for you to try regarding battery drainage on your watch: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/

Highlighted
Constellation

This troubleshooting site does not help

Highlighted
Constellation

This does not help still having the same issue.  Please help.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same problem

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem. I have tried resetting the watch, clearing the cache, draining the battery to the point that the watch shuts down, removing the weather app, and otimizing the battery. My battery duration is still poor (about 12 hours when it used to be 36 hours). If I use the Samsung health, the battery inevitably fails in less than hour from starting the app. This problem occured after an update and I have had at leasdt 3 updates since the battery life was shortened. It seems clear to me that this is a software problem, but it seriously reduces the utility of the watch, which is very disappointing.