Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch won't numbersync to my phone

(Topic created: 10-09-2020 02:55 PM)
useru1UGEaMncR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch and it won't numbersync to my phone.  I have taken into Best Buy (where I bought it) and they couldn't help and told me to go see my service provider.  Then, I went to At&t and they tried to help, but couldn't figure out why it wasn't connecting  and to contact Samsung, so here I am.

Thanks,

Justin

27 Replies
user5Niz16gfiV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I did this and my number sync keep turning off. I've spent 2 weeks and countless visits and I'm ready to throw the watch away. This isnt worth the time I've spent to resolve this!! So frustrated. 

0 Likes
userJNnXPvRqrK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had same issues and also tried the new account which did not work.

I have Gear S3 LTE and S10+, unpaired bluetooth and it started working again, I just do not use BT with it any longer, with AT&T Unlimited plan it does not make a difference.

0 Likes
userZ9IXcWAOjH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you so much for sharing. I changed my Samsung account ID and the numbersync worked. This post should be at the top for everyone that is having this problem to see. I originally was using my AT&T account ID and I believe that is what most people have been doing thus causing the numbersync issue. My esim number is linked to a different email address than the one I use for my phone service and now numbersync works.

userdFcNXQgF03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm confused by this answer, can you explain what you mean? I try to connect numbersync from the watch, it opens up the at& t website on my phone and then I log in through my at&t account for my phone. 

should my At&t accounts have the same email address as my samsung id that I used to log into this forum?

0 Likes
userV9SZjhc0SU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

How do I do this?

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

As numbersync is a carrier feature, you would need to reach out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userBRYw3GRUKh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

1.  Unpair the watch (bluetooth) on your phone

2.  Pair the watch (bluetooth) on your phone which will initiate setup

3.  Go to watch settings, Connections, AT&T Number Sync and turn back on.  

4.  Wait a few minutes and it will connect

0 Likes
userHCOMXEYoAx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Has anyone found a solution to this? I have spent hours at the AT&T store and did the same thing. Tomorrow I'll be going to Best Buy to get an exchange or figure it out what the issue is. I changed the E-Sim and still can't do it. it won't even let me Unsync it
0 Likes