cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Galxy watch 3 - disconnecting from my redmi note 7 pro

Hi Team, 

My samsung galaxy watch 3 is disconnecting from my Redmi 7 pro android phone several time. I am also making sure that Galaxy wearable app is running in bankground and plungins needed to support wearable app are installed but still my watch is disconnecting from my phone of no reason. Please advise if I should return this watch because this is very costly and of no use if it will keep disconnecting like this or tell me if you guys are going to fix this issue in near future????? Or let everyone know that these watch are only for Samsung mobile and not for any other android mobile.... 

3 REPLIES 3
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galxy watch 3 - disconnecting from my redmi note 7 pro

I am using Redmi Note 8 and same problem. Weather not working as well. Watch 3 simply not recognizing location service of Xiaomi. Never had this issue with my samsung phone.  Is your Weather working?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Here is a link to help with Samsung Smart Watch compatibilities: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082502

Samsung cannot guarantee compatibility with non-Samsung devices. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

What kind of solution did you offer with this link and text wall @SamsungCole  ??? Obviously redmi 7 and 8 are waay above Android 5 and they are compatible. You should patch watches to see location service of Xiaomi. I cant use weather and location services on my watch over 1 year. I will really shot a video and brag about not buying Samsung watches in Xiaomi forums if you dont find a solution soon. Take it seriously and stop posting useless info as a solution.