cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Millan
Asteroid

Samsung Gear S4 Voicemail Notification Does Not Go Away

EDIT; Please try not to be useless when responding, it's very annoying and time consuming, and does nothing for anyone else having this issue in addition to me. All you accomplish is useless content someone has to filter through before they finally get a solution if one ever gets presented. 

Before getting into it, I find it absolutely ridiculous that this issue has been persisting for over 5 years now between all of the samsung galaxy watch models. Is this not a luxury brand with plenty of money to fix these kinds of minor software bugs?

I received a voicemail notification directly to my watch on March 21st (which is still showing to this day). I have went over dozens of other posts which say things like hard pressing and holding to manually delete the notifcation. 

I have;

1- Factory Reset the watch (but redownloaded backup as I need to keep a watch face no longer available)

2- Unpaired and re-paired between my Galaxy S9 and Gear S4

3- Long press the notification (which does absolutely nothing)

4- Clicked the notification, then clicked the 3 small dots to verify options (only call voicemail appears)

5- Restarted the watch and phone independantly

6- Cleared the cache for the galaxy watch plugin

7- Cleared the galaxy wearable app cache

8- Consistently clear all notifications, and the voicemail one is the one that always remains

I don't have one new voicemail. I have zero voicemails in my mailbox yet this issue has been persisting over your devices for years. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PERMENANTLY. 

Ps; And for the love of god, add the Gear S4 to the list of supported devices in the galaxy wearable app. It's crazy how the Samsung buds made it there before the watch that has been out way before those buds. 

7 REPLIES 7
BigBankHank
Astronaut

All you have to do is check your voicemail

All you have to do is check your voicemail

Millan
Asteroid

Re: All you have to do is check your voicemail

As previously stated, I do NOT have any voicemails to delete. There are ZERO voicemails in my watch and zero voicemails in my phone. I don't know how much clearer I can make this. You think I would do everything listed above and not check if I had an actual voicemail? Seriously?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there @Millan,

I can certainly understand your frustrations regarding this and I will be happy to assist you with getting this resolved. If you don't mind sending a private message here with your model and the serial number of the watch so I can further look into this?

Millan
Asteroid

Thank you, and just a moment i'll do that now. 

user2fO2sdv12h
Constellation

I am having this same problem with my Samsung 42mm watch I got a month ago. I too don't have any new voicemails but the voicemail notification from Jun 30th will not go away.  How did you get it resolved Millan?

BigBankHank
Astronaut

And delete them

And delete them

Highlighted
Millan
Asteroid

I actually haven't had my resolution yet. The admin from...

I actually haven't had my resolution yet. The admin from the comments and I spoke via messages and I was simply told to go to a ibreakyoufix location since my watch is still within warranty.

Haven't went yet because I don't really have the time for that, I'm very busy. And I'm not comfortable mailing my watch, so yeah..