cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Hand Wash app

Can someone tell me if the Samsung Hand Wash app for Galaxy Watch Active 2 is still in the Galaxy store? I can't find it anywhere?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Samsung Hand Wash app

yes, it is. i opened the galaxy store, clicked on watch, searched for "hand wash" and it was the first result with a 4.0 rating lol
Highlighted
Comet

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Doesn't work. Takes me to a Galaxy Store page that says "This content isn't available on your phone anymore. I have a current Samsung phone. Go figure. It does not show up in the Galaxy Store search at all.

Highlighted
Comet

what phone do you have and what model watch do you have if you don't mind my asking
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy Active Watch 2 LTE, and Samsung A20 phone, both on T-Mo. I really am perplexed about why the app doesn't show up.

Highlighted
Comet

perhaps its just not available anymore to the mid tier and lower tier phones.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Possibly, but it doesn't work on my iPhone either, and every watch app I've used on my Samsung watches has not just vanished. Perhaps it doesn't like the LTE variant.

Highlighted
Comet

uncertain. I haven't used an A line phone of there's nor the active. I use a note and gear s3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I can certainly take a look at my old S3 to see if that makes a difference, but I suspect it has to do with the LTE model.  I suppose I could ask a support person, but they rarely know.