Original topic:

Samsung Health App Suggests

(Topic created: 10-27-2020 01:18 PM)
Tinker806
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just some suggestions for future updates:

Food log: allow us to scan barcodes, instead of looking up the item.

Water log: allow us to put our own ounces in, not just number of glasses.
 -my water bottle is 20 oz which is inbetween the glasses

Add log: weight management log
 -adding this allows us to see our deficit when it comes to calories for maintaining, losing and gaining.

I think that these three additions would be fabulous to the samsung health app 🙂

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

How exactly would one go about making a suggestion?  One I have is that it would be much more useful if the Blood Oxygen (SpO2) reading would be taken at random times of the day, when not in an activity, and/or during sleep.  This would give an actual pattern of the level, rather than a "when I think of it" type sporadic measurement.  Shouldn't be hard to implement, and would be SO much more useful.

AneHulton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe a reminder option to help us take the measurements?
0 Likes
AneHulton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi!

Totally agree with all of those!

Would like to comment on #2 I have substituted the water feature completely with the Play Store free app Water Drink Reminder. It has all the customization and a great goal calculator as well as widgets and it can be linked to Samsung Health and be showed on the homescreen.

Also #3 existed before but was removed to the sorrow of many and we are asking for it back!

Sincerely, Ane Hulton, avid user and aspiring software engineer 😀
0 Likes
userCYzP41t0Cn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

I basically use the Samsung Health app to track my food. Since me girlfriend also tracks her food, it would be very very helpfull if I could share my meals with here. At the moment we need to manuelly double type in every meal that we have together. 

I also like the idea of @Tinker806 that scanning barcodes should be possible.

0 Likes
ProtonWind17
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Would like Samsung Health to share active time with other apps. My company has an app that gives us bonuses based on how many minutes we are active each day. Samsung Health tracks active time, but doesn't share the data with other apps.