Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Health App Suggests

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Just some suggestions for future updates:

Food log: allow us to scan barcodes, instead of looking up the item.

Water log: allow us to put our own ounces in, not just number of glasses.
 -my water bottle is 20 oz which is inbetween the glasses

Add log: weight management log
 -adding this allows us to see our deficit when it comes to calories for maintaining, losing and gaining.

I think that these three additions would be fabulous to the samsung health app Smiley Happy

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health App Suggests

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How exactly would one go about making a suggestion?  One I have is that it would be much more useful if the Blood Oxygen (SpO2) reading would be taken at random times of the day, when not in an activity, and/or during sleep.  This would give an actual pattern of the level, rather than a "when I think of it" type sporadic measurement.  Shouldn't be hard to implement, and would be SO much more useful.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Samsung Health App Suggests

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Maybe a reminder option to help us take the measurements?
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi!

Totally agree with all of those!

Would like to comment on #2 I have substituted the water feature completely with the Play Store free app Water Drink Reminder. It has all the customization and a great goal calculator as well as widgets and it can be linked to Samsung Health and be showed on the homescreen.

Also #3 existed before but was removed to the sorrow of many and we are asking for it back!

Sincerely, Ane Hulton, avid user and aspiring software engineer 😀