Original topic:

Samsung Health Monitor is not working in Kuwait!!

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 03:16 PM)
userA73a7MFyCr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi there,

I`ve just purchased the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic to monitor my Blood Pressure. I was shocked that this function doesn`t work in Kuwait because the related App " Samsung Health Monitor " is not available in my current location (Kuwait)!!

This is very stupid & I feel fooled because I was expecting it to be a great watch but since I can`t use this function then the whole watch is useless to me.

Why don`t you guys activate this function worldwide!! Why it is only working in some countries while the other ones are deprived form it? It isn`t fair. I prefer Samsung products among other brands & I`ve been using Samsung mobiles for more that 10 years but if you don`t solve this issue then I have to reconsider!! Don`t tell me to check the issue with Samsung Dealer in Kuwait because they are the worst dealers ever & I don`t know how you guys trusted them with your products. Their staff know nothing about the products they never answer any question. Please don`t ignore this message.

Regards, 

5 Replies
userksnzNUu5VV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm in the US and parts of Samsung Health doesn't work here either. I believe they phased it out. My whole purpose was to use the blood pressure finger on the phones starting with the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. But I smashed my phone and upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy Note10 plus. It had the finger blood pressure too but they phased it out. You have to do it yourself. So I feel yah on that one. My parents have the watch but they don't use them and I don't believe it works on the watches either. Get a fitbit or something similar. Wish you the best 👌🏾 ✌🏾
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung can't turn on certain features in certain countries, because each health agency/authority has to approve the ECG, B/P, SPO2 sensors. They are considered medical devices.
userp5LhQyJb5I
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I was about to buy the Galaxy watch 4 for my blood pressure but if it's not working I am going to wait till it works.

Also, note to Samsung, why do you need regulatory approval? It is not like it will be used for medical checks, it will more likely be used as a clever gadget and in case the numbers are too high or low, then the person can get a proper medical examination by professional doctors.  

GameRooster
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Very good point
0 Likes
userljN4Syoymc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Also Samsung please take a note that ECG, blood pleasure and O2 blood level is available on Apple Watch!

0 Likes