Original topic:

Samsung Health/Sleep Analysis insight program

(Topic created: 05-10-2022 01:57 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did anyone complete that 4-week sleep program thing to get more insight on your sleeping habits and/or how to improve? Oh. My. God. It took me almost 3 months to finish it! So I wear my Watch4 at work all day, and by the time I get home, it's at about 20-30%. So I'd throw it on the charger until it was time for bed, and then put it back on and fire it up before I went to sleep so it could record everything; otherwise, it'd just die overnight. (The snoring and talking was probably the most amusing part, but it would only record 30 second clips, and only a certain number of them per night so that was a bummer.) Anyway, at the end of it all, it told me absolutely NOTHING! All it showed me was the difference between my sleep for that week, and the week prior. Where is the stuff I was supposed to get for having to constantly wear my watch at night and keep it charged and make sure it didn't die halfway through my shift at work? That was supposed to be like a prize, yeah?! So after I didn't get it, I noped that right away and just wear it during the day and charge it at night.

TL;DR did any of you win the sleeping game??? 
0 Likes
4 Replies
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Open the Samsung Health app
Open Sleep
Tap Sleep Coaching (If you don't see this option in the main menus of this screen you'll find it by tapping the More icon [three vertical dots in the upper right].
Tap View Final Analysis
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
The final analysis just shows me what my averages are this week versus last week: sleep score, sleep time, bedtime/wake-up time, and that's it.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
What are you expecting that it should show you, but it is not?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well when I think "final analysis" after 4 weeks worth of data that actually took months to acquire, I'm thinking of the actual definition of "analysis". So what I was essentially expecting was a detailed explanation or examination to help me discover more insight about how I'm sleeping or potential problems. It seems I was given more information during the actual process than I am now. Unless I'm looking at this completely wrong?
0 Likes