Original topic:

Samsung Health Sleep solution with Watch

(Topic created on: 4/10/21 5:11 AM)
Goomysdad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've had problems since the last update getting sleep records from my Active 2 watch to Samsung health app.  Everything works (steps, hr, etc) except sleep records.  My watch had the sleep time but cannot " get sleep records from phone" and no sleep details are shown.    

This morning, I saw a Galaxy Store update for Samsung Health. Did it then a forced a sync. Nothing. Then I went to the Google Play Store and saw a Samsung Health update. Did it, forced a sync and now it again shows sleep details!!!

Hope it works for all you who love our sleep data!
6 Replies
Negai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
The sync runs through a background process owned by Galaxy Wearable app, please backup your watch, then reset the Wearable app by going to ( Wearable,, App info, storage, clear data )

Escalation 2 (if the above didn't work)
Another issue could be the temp cache, if the cache became corrupt you'll have to clear it by restarting into system mode (hold volume up and power as you turn on the phone). And select (Wipe cache) .

Samsung OS uses the cache as data buffer for a lot of things including sync. It's not immune to corruption. No data is lost by this process.

Reply here if issue isn't resolved
0 Likes
Nano
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Any solutions to this yet? Neither of the tuvo options listed above worked.
0 Likes
Goomysdad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
@Nano. Are you referring to my options with the update from galaxy Store and play store or Cosmic Rays options?
0 Likes
Nano
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Both but I was able to reach out to tech support and fixed the issue.
0 Likes
Goomysdad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Great, what did tech support have you do?
0 Likes
Nano
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Reinstall the wearable app, restart both the phone and the watch and pair again. Make sure the back up is up to date. I guess the recent update messed something up. Funny enough I had done before the tech support chat and didn't work so not sure if something was done on their end.
0 Likes