cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Health app Heart rate tracking not syncing

I have the Samsung Active2 watch. It syncs most things with the Samsung Health App on my smart phone. However, the Heartrate tracking app on my phone, under Trends, will show general heartrate tracking with current data that is not accurate. For example, I ran 4 miles today. On my watch app Heart Rate Graphics, I could clearly see that during my run my BPM was up as high as 175. But the only thing that tracked on the app on my the phone Heartrate tracking trends was 57 - 83 bpm under general. when I selected "exercising" or "after exercising" or even "resting", the app did not record anything since December 26th for "resting" from the drop down, and December 30th for "Exercising" from the drop down, and never for "after exercising". It's recording somethign, but it's not my actual max or min for the day. If I want to track my HR while running, I have to look at the  watch app Heart rate Graphic and make a mental note of where my heartrate is during exercise, because it records something in the heartrate on the phone app, but it's definitely not syncing with what I'm doing. Really weird and frustrating. Any ideas??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health app Heart rate tracking not syncing

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team regarding this. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.