Original topic:

Samsung Health doesn't see Galaxy Watch4

(Topic created: 09-03-2021 02:24 PM)
userbPH6TtTvWP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi everyone. I just bought a Watch4 and I'm loving it so far but I'm having a major issue: Samsung Health doesn't see it as a registered and compatible device, so it doesn't sync up. It's working fine in Wearable, I can change watch faces and whatever but it just doesn't show up in Samsung Health once I paired it. If I unpair the watch and scan for it in Health it does find it, but then it redirects me to Wearable, it connects to the device and when I go back to Health it's as if nothing happened. I had a Fit(e) and I had no problem whatsoever, it even still shows up in the app even though I unistalled its plug-in. I tried everything I could think of: upgraded the firmware, downgraded and re-updated the apps, resetted the watch and reinstalled the plug-in in Wearable, reeboted both devices, cleared cache... Nothing. I can see it in SmartThings, in the Play Store, I can even take an ECG with Health Monitor but Health just won't detect it. Even when I try to open it through the watch it says "Couldn't open the app".

What should I do? I have a Galaxy Note 5 N920C

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I would recommend calling our Samsung Health team at (855) 795-0509 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes