cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservaU0NPSyhD
Astronaut

Samsung Music App won't stop sending "play" music on watch!!! HElP!

I just got the Galaxy Watch and the Samsung Music app will not stop with messages on my watch. I do not use Samsung Music, so it is not installed on my phone but it is installed on the watch. The watch will not let me uninstall the app like my phone did. I have restarted my phone and my watch several times and even used the "force stop" several times for the Music App. How can I disable this app on my SmartWatch?

Thanks for any advice!

5 REPLIES 5
user5dDRajWf4z
Constellation

Re: Samsung Music App won't stop sending "play" music on watch!!! HElP!

I have the same issue since the latest watch update! I've uninstalled the music widget and the notification is still coming through several times a day! Would love to know how to stop it. 

userJesVtAeGSD
Astronaut

Same issue.  No one is responding to me either.   It's taking all of my being not to throw this watch across the room with my wrist vibrating 50 times a minute. 

Highlighted
userjaeMieJ8zp
Astronaut

when i contacted samsung help, they recommended I do a hard reset on my watch which I would rather not do (especially if I don't know if it will work). I did go into my watch app on my phone : "add content to your watch" and I turned auto sync off. I'm hoping this helps. This is killing my battery on my watch! 

userjaeMieJ8zp
Astronaut

SAME ISSUE!!!! It is driving me crazy! I will turn my phone and watch off and it seems to fix it very short term and then it starts back up and continues every few seconds! I have no idea how to fix it Smiley Sad  AND I have had this watch for many months and this issue just started this week! 

Samsung_dEbO88e
Constellation

I am having the same issue since the last update. Ive tried resetting the watch several times and it continues im ready to take a hammer to the thing...