Options
Galaxy Watch

Two galaxy smart watches on one Phone = reset 1 watch

This is gvVIIu5o.jpeg

usergGcM2b9X8j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can the Samsung Pay Team add this to their feature request or at least inform the user on the retail box that only 1 Samsung Pay device is supported?

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and have tagged it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userPhqztxDKxX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

@SamsungRei wrote:

Samsung Pay will only connect to one device at a time. This is by design. If you have additional questions, contact Samsung Pay directly, 844.726.7297.

No, you are wrong it is not by design. I have been using my Gear S3 and my Galaxy watch with Samsung pay for over three months now without having to change anything. Just this week all of a sudden it stopped working forcing me to re-enter my credit card info when I swap out watches. That is why I am here now trying to find the problem and the solution. 

userBqNzbKDxA5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung Pay is not the problem, otherwise the system would work with Samsung Pay (sensibly) disabled.  The problem is between the ears of Samsung engineers who see their watches as listening devices rather than functional timepieces.

user8bdsK7gE0v
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is like saying you can only use your wallet while wearing a specific pair of pants. Are you kidding me? Who's dumb idea was this? You need to fix this now. I just bought an Active 2 and Galaxy Watch 3 and this is.

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userBqNzbKDxA5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have no interest in Samsung Pay, but I want to use one Samsung watch for formal wear and a Samsung Gear S3 watch for rebuilding my home.  Is that too much to ask?  For that matter, why can't I use a Samsung watch without syncing it with Samsung's data collecting (and selling) software at all?

0 Likes
userBqNzbKDxA5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

This might be "normal" in Samsung's worldview, but there is no technical reason why two watches cannot be used at the same time, and each receive notifications.  It is a design flaw perpetrated by Samsung's evident desire to use their watches as listening devices, not timepieces

0 Likes
usergGcM2b9X8j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Has there been any progress on this? 

What's the point of buying a 3rd Galaxy Watch, when you can only 1 of 3 to pay?

userXBykzK0gDS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung fix this. Unacceptable