Original topic:

Samsung Pay and pin problem

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 03:14 AM)
Foxtones
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
As many others have reported, the on body detection for the Galaxy Watch 4 doesn't work properly when you have the required pin set up for payment services, making the watch user experience incredibly poor. 

Every. Single. Time the screen turns off, the watch requires a pin to use anything. And don't bother chiming in that the watch isn't supposed to work that way. I know that. But it does. Check out reddit for many angry folks about this specific issue. The on body detection isn't reliable at all.

This one issue is so annoying that I'm seriously considering returning the watch and being done with all Samsung watches. On the tizen watches (like Gear S3), at least there was an option to only require a pin when using payment app. Please add that option to the Galaxy Watch 4!

This needs fixed ASAP!
0 Likes
3 Replies
000111h
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oops
0 Likes
000111h
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have no issue at all.  I unlocked once when the watch is on my wrist, and I can make GPay or SPay without having to input pin.  The old watch I have to use the pin every times when making payment.  Now I preferred unlocking only one time.  It would be nice if there is a option unlocking the app before using and unlocking the watch once and ready to go. 

0 Likes