Original topic:

Samsung Reminders

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 9:51 PM)
userITXp27hcu3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've been really excited to use my Galaxy watch active 2, to set reminders for the day, but have realized that there is no ability to create these reminders on my phone. The closest thing to do that is to have a Samsung reminder app, but again it's not available for non-samsung phones. 

It would be great if there were some more reminder apps or to change the default reminder app to something that had better integrations with other phones. Something like google reminders (tasks) integration would be great. I do understand that you can sync events from a google calendar, but To-Do's are even more crucial and it would be great to be able to tick off To-Do's on your phone and reminders for those to-do's

3 Replies
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
can you install the reminder app on the watch?
userITXp27hcu3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Nope!

Cindernana
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
okay I just got one for Valentine's Day and I'm able to use the reminder. This is how I found it I swiped right to the very end of all my things I have set to where it said add widget then I clicked that plus sign and scroll through to where it said reminder and then it gives you the option underneath it to add a reminder let me know if that helps
0 Likes