Original topic:

Samsung Watch4

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 03:44 PM)
useroogW7ywr3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Got the new Watch4. Everything syncs to the phone via Bluetooth. That works great. I got the LTE version. I got a new ESIM from At&t. Went through the steps to activate it. The info comes up in the Wear app with the plan details. Everything appears to be good but when I do the number sync a message comes up on the watch saying the SIM needs to be provisioned MM#2. Called At&t and they are saying everything is good on there end. They transferred me to Samsung. They had me factory reset the watch. I did and tried setting up LTE again but get the same error message. Samsung is having me send the new watch back in for repairs. Brand new watch, had it maybe a week and have to send it in. Anybody else have this when trying to connect to a mobile network?
13 Replies
user5MDgj3mBCI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes I have been calling back and forth between AT&T and Samsung all day and no one seems to have a solution.
0 Likes
useroogW7ywr3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
So you are getting the same error message MM#2 or something different?
0 Likes
user5MDgj3mBCI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yea the same exact message. It's so annoying. No one knows what's going on.
0 Likes
user5MDgj3mBCI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Also my watch is not connecting to mobile data. I'm very frustrated at this point because my pre order for the z fold got cancelled so I don't qualify for the $200 Samsung credit now that I actually have the phone.
0 Likes
useroogW7ywr3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
What did Samsung/At&t say?
0 Likes
Serg675
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have this issue with Verizon. On the first day I was able to set it up and it was working. But two days later it has stopped to see mobile network. I have spend hours with Verizon tech suppor but no luck. Will try it one more time and then will send it back.

0 Likes
useroogW7ywr3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok, was wondering if it was just At&t or other carriers. Thanks for the info.
0 Likes
user5MDgj3mBCI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
FINALLY GOT THE ISSUE RESOLVED
0 Likes
useroogW7ywr3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can you tell me how?