Original topic:

Samsung Watch5

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 05:16 PM)
GodsLady
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I can't get my watch5 to sync with my phone via Bluetooth. It is number synced, but not Bluetooth synced. I've reset it twice, rebooted it, turned Bluetooth off and on with both devices and deactivated and reactivated my watch and it still won't sync via Bluetooth. Everything is backed up on my watch. What else should I do?
0 Likes
7 Replies
TonyVII
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is auto sync on? And is it set to always sync or only in specific cases such as when connected to wifi
0 Likes
abracadsbra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Don't know
0 Likes
GodsLady
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Where do I find auto sync? I've only had this watch for a month and haven't been able to look into it much
0 Likes
TonyVII
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Using the Wearable App or Settings you'll go to your Samsung Account. You'll see a Samsung Cloud :cloud: option, press it. It'll open up a menu of things that are Synced. Press the Bluetooth option, make sure its on, make sure Sync happens with wifi and data. It should tell you how many devices are Synced and when it was the last time.
0 Likes
GodsLady
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It refuses to sync. It's set up for wifi and data.
0 Likes
TonyVII
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Last thing I can think of is if the account on your phone isn't the same as on your watch it won't sync up, and finally while the watch is on power saving, it won't sync
0 Likes
FlipTwister
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Are you running Android 13 on your phone?

0 Likes