Original topic:

Samsung active 2 keeps saying over heating and needs cooling

(Topic created on: 1/22/21 7:59 PM)
pdjesse
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is my second watch I got because first one was considered defective nd I exchanged it at the store. But this new one does the same thing . I think it just the Samsung watch now already paid the money so I probably can't get a refund 
0 Likes
5 Replies
AwesomenzzDyme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
if it's still within ur warranty period yes you CAN GWT A REFUND!!! You do not have to accept a defective product. return it to store for full refund this time.
0 Likes
pdjesse
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
thanks do u recommend me return it for a Samsung watch 3 or will it be the same.
if I keep the active 2 wat can I do for it to last more then 12 hours
0 Likes
AwesomenzzDyme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I know this is like 4ever old, but what happened??? did u return? did u keep? did u get a 3? who ended up on the Iron throne?...:astonished_face::astonished_face::astonished_face::flushed_face::flushed_face::flushed_face::face_screaming_in_fear::face_screaming_in_fear: the suspense is killing me???
0 Likes
pdjesse
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I kept the replacement one nd Samsung says it's just like that.. nothing they can do. Nd now they have problems number syncing it to my phone been 3 months nd it has became normal to just to not use as much :expressionless_face::\ wouldn't recommend it active 2 .
0 Likes
AwesomenzzDyme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It was something they could do..if it was under warranty.. .u didn't have to accept a faulty product. Do u still have ur warranty??? If so return it to Samsung also demand....them to replace..hun, u DO NOT HAVE.TO ACCEPT SOMETHING THAT IS LESS THAN WHAT IT IS EXPECTED!!! ESPECIALLY NOT WITH A WARRANTY!!!
0 Likes