JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung active 2 watch pain in arm

(Topic created: 05-30-2021 03:42 AM)
LED1981
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I own a Samsung Galaxy 2 watch for the past week I've been suffering slight pain in my wrist but last night the pain increase to level 10. I was puzzled I was like how did I hurt myself I know I didn't fall or I didn't  do a extremely workout. I can only pinpoint this pain to my watch, I need answers ASAP.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userXhHVCGV3zw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had my Galaxy Watch Model# SM-R810 a little over a year and a half with no problems until now. Sunday May 1, I had my watch on the charger took it off and put it on my wrist  laid down and got on my IPAD and started noticing stinging sensations on my wrist which I initially dismissed, I just moved the watch around until I began feeling it again. I took the watch off, and there was at least 8 small blisters from where the watch had burned me. I tried to see what time it was and the watch did not work. I put it back on the docking station and it would not even charge anymore. It gave me a red error. And it has not worked since. I have attached a photo of my wrist. I have seen too many people with similar experiences for nothing to have been done yet about this. If I have not heard anything constructive I will share my experience with social media.Burned wristBurned wrist

userXSseXhAxZW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I feel like it sounds as though the battery was close to failure when you first noticed the stinging sensation. I wonder if laying on the IPad may have been an affect. It sounds like the battery is possibly done for. I would say reach out to Samsung product support, as they may direct you to an affordable repair situation for the watch.
0 Likes
pippy08
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is not ok. Samsung, get this man a new watch!!! Like this comment!
user77JztS6mPE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Had this watch for about 2 years now and it has started to burn my wrist then shuts down and will not power back on. Very disappointing for a $550.00 watch. Have been a Samsung user for over 10 years. 

SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good morning! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance?

0 Likes