cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung galaxy burning wrist and battery drain

Yet again a samsung battery problem!!!.

After an update to the latest software my watch which just over 12 month old how not become to hot to wear and the battery last about an hour.

Looking at previous posts it looks like as usual samsung are trying to get out of owning up to any faults in the battery problems.

Completely unimpressed so has anyone gone to the press yet because I'm sure they'd love to here about yet another dangerous battery from samsung?.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung galaxy burning wrist and battery drain

I have that same problem! This thing is burning me! And the heart rate is not working saving the measures

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userl9vd51w4Hd and @usero5n0kytnHA I am very sorry to hear about this! Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number or IMEI number of the watch so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

My Samsung Gear S2 watch keeps getting hot and disconnecting. please advise me how I can stop this from happening. It started after I updated it some time ago.