cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung galaxy watch active 2 burnt my wrist

Samsung galaxy watch active 2 burnt my wrist. The touch screen has stopped working and it no longer counts steps. I bought the watch December 2019 and it's been one issue after another. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy watch active 2 burnt my wrist

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey, just wanted to touch base. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi I sent the full model number and serial number to you by private message as requested. I have not received a response to that. Thanks 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for following up. I don't see any private messages with the information requested. If you replied to the e-mail, our e-mail is a Do Not Reply e-mail address so we are unable to see any information you may provided.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I sent the information to you by private message yesterday. The message I sent to you shows in my sent items. In any event I have just sent it to you again in private message. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Your wrist  got burnt and they want the serial number and model  number to look into what ? 

Then keep saying don't receive anything and even asking if you still need more assistance ? Lol

You probably won't hear from them again. I suggest you contact your lawyer.