cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYIHVOnrGR9
Asteroid

Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

I'm just curious if anyone else has had any pain in their wrist, arm, and fingers when wearing the new Galaxy Watch LTE 42mm? I've had mine since the 29th or April, and over time it has gone from a tingle to full on nerve pain. My wrist aches and pain shoots up to my elbow and down to my pinky finger. It slowly subsides when I take my watch off. It's not too tight or too loose (I was constantly changing the tightness thinking this was the issue) I would never have thought a watch could cause this pain but after searching the net there seems to be a few people with the same reports from other smart watches. Could the sensors cause something like this?

93 REPLIES 93
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

userNq3Nk8I3ap
Constellation

I have been having the same reaction to the watch. I haven't been able to wear it for the past 2 weeks. I get a numb/ tingling feeling at my hand and my finger tips. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userNq3Nk8I3ap Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

userpmiDED0sEn
Constellation

I'm noticing the same thing. I just got a Samsung gear s3 and have been having pain all thru my arm when I'm wearing it. And have been adjusting it as well and it hasn't helped except to just  take it off

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

userNq3Nk8I3ap
Constellation

I have been having the same reaction to the watch. I haven't been able to wear it for the past 2 weeks. I've been getting a numb/ tingling feeling at my hand and to my finger tips. It is a very odd feeling.

userliAHRX6Hkg
Constellation

I just got my watch a couple weeks ago as well, experiencing horrible pain in my elbow down my arm, top of my hand and fingers. Scared to put it on other wrist because I dont want that arm to hurt too. I have NEVER had any problems at all until I got this watch. I love it but cant wear it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userliAHRX6Hkg Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

CharlieH
Astronaut

It took 2 months of not wearing mine for the pain to finally totally go away, It was so bad throughout my whole arm it was making it weak, I put it on yesterday to see if that was really it and sure enough after just 6 hours of wearing it the pain was back!