Did you mean: 
Samsung_bktUSAy
Astronaut

Do wrist therapy very helpful

Do wrist therapy very helpful

user3MgQAsnEU6
Astronaut

Re: Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

I too having pain regularly from April onwards. I was worry why i had a shoulder freeze and cannot move up or down. Pain started from wrist and gone to shoulder from one hand to other.  This is happening after march 2019. I had purchase the 42 mm watch in October 2018 and then in Dec i had pain on my hip l, done xray but nothing found. Later i got the pain tiggling on my wrist amd suddenly i got frozen shoulder for a week. And then the pain started regularly. Shall i keep wearing the watch ornot. Please adwise. Please let me know the details about the watch.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user3MgQAsnEU6 Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

MrGodKing
Constellation

Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

Same issue for me. Over the past few months my hands started slowing down when I type. And its been almost a year and its aching immensely. I regret ignoring it. I regret not paying attention sooner. My wrist where I wear my watch has shrunk too

Its almost as if the watch is too heavy and just putting pressure. I hate I keep wearing it too. I love the watch and I rely on it for many things. I wish I didnt rely on it so much as my aching pain and typing speed slowing down is starting to affect my job

Samsung_x7RmrAo
Astronaut

Omggggggg I thought I was going crazy feeling the exact s...

Omggggggg I thought I was going crazy feeling the exact same thing!!! I have stopped wearing mine

Samsung_x7RmrAo
Astronaut

Dont wear it !!!! I think its something wrong with these...

Dont wear it !!!! I think its something wrong with these watches

MrGodKing
Constellation

Re: Dont wear it !!!! I think its something wrong with these...

Did you have the same problem? Did it subside when you stopped wearing it?

userWS4gA6pMOW
Astronaut

I am having the exact same problem. The nerve vibration runs from the hand to the elbow. Eventually it caused extreme pain on the top of my hand.  To see if the sudden onset of pain came from the watch I  stopped wearing it for a few days and the pain and tingling eventually stopped. Put it back on today and within a couple hours the tingling started again. I can not wear the watch.

userxSRbLtbzqM
Astronaut

Totally scary. My arm and hand have had pain and tingling since wearing mine, too. 

Highlighted
Samsung_IIdix2Y
Astronaut

I have the same issue. I stopped wearing it for about 4 months after it actually left what almost looked like a burn on my wrist where the sensor was it hurt so bad then but I thought maybe it was a fluke. So I set it aside for a few months and just started wearing it again 3 days ago. Ended up taking it off today after I started started getting shooting pains in my wrist. My wrist is still in so much pain just a shooting sensation. I recently switched from Apple to Samsung and I never had this issue Apple watch. I was really hoping the watch wasnt the issue, but sadly the 2nd round proved it was. Definitely disappointed and won't be wearing it again.