cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userneQC7sbBcU
Constellation

Re: Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

I have just had this happen to me for the 1st time an hour ago.  My hand started to feel funny.  Tingled and then went numb.  Shot up my arm to my elbow and my hand started to twitch uncontrollably a the wrist.  I was not able to control it and it hurt.  I took my watch off and it started to subside.  It been an hour and I still feel some numbness in my fingers and my wrist hurts.  I have had This Samsung 42MM watch since February 2 2019 and worn it almost everyday.  Never had this happen before.  Any one have any additional information?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userneQC7sbBcU Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing? Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

usergxy9zn6ct4
Constellation

I've had my watch for about 2 years and noticed the same thing everytime I wear it. I've changed the band length throught the day and even changed bands. Only way I've noticed that makes a difference is to stop wearing it

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usergxy9zn6ct4 Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing? Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

users2DDEIgDG6
Constellation

Yes. @userYIHVOnrGR9  and @SamsungAdam , what should people do? Sadly, I got mine as a birthday present, and did not use it for the first ten days I had it. When I started wearing it, I kept thinking I had bumped my elbow or funny bone on something. My inner forearm and wrist tingled, and when I used the stress monitor function, it would end up making me MORE stressed because the tingling felt like pins and needles. A few nights, I wore it to sleep to try to use the sleep measurement function, and my arm felt that way the whole day after. When I have taken the watch off, my arm feels okay after a few hours, but when I put it back on, the prickly feeling in my forearm and wrist starts back up in an hour or two. I agree that it may be some people's bodies don't deal well with this electrical equipment on a constant basis. What did you end up doing? 

userD27GNM1Q3h
Astronaut

Ive had the same pain and was curious if the galaxy watch might have been the concern. Searched google, and it brought me to this thread. 

userJv7tI5Ef8x
Constellation

I received my watch (Active 2) yesterday.  I had to take it off in the middle of the night because of the pain.  I had my brother try it on and his hand started hurting and he had tingling in his fingers.

userF0x8wpdxLy
Constellation

Wow...I too have been experiencing pain, tingling and numbing in my wrist, elbow and arm since i started wearing my gear fit two years ago.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userJv7tI5Ef8x and @userF0x8wpdxLy I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

userawDg4GckIG
Constellation

I am also having the same issue.  What is being done about it? Can any say?