cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useraAs3ZDqAK8
Astronaut

Re: Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

Just got my new Galaxy Active.  I also had a Fit2 prior to this.  I had had this same issue with BOTH watches.  I even switched wrists and still start to feel that ache and pain in my wrist and travelling up my arm.  I don't wear it at night.  I considered reducing the # checks for BP to see if that's a possible reason.  I'm really stumped, had this watch only a week.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useraAs3ZDqAK8 Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
userB3IxrD1VF4
Constellation

OMG I'm having this exact issue. I actually just came online to research to see if anyone else has or is reporting this issue.  I have the Samsung S3 classic and had been noticing it for a couple of weeks but yesterday was so bad that my arm, wrist and fingers feel like it was tightening up. I don't wear my way tight so I know it isn't an adjustment issue. So I took the watch off and it felt a little relief but not a lot I continue to had to stretch my arms, wrist and fingers throughout the night and today. This morning I noticed swelling on my arm in the exact area that I wear my watch, so clearly my issue is the watch. Im wondering if I need to file a complaint.  This is very scary so I took pics and recorded a video of my swelling.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userB3IxrD1VF4 I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing these symptoms. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

usert35J5hHMPj
Constellation

OMG!!! I have the Samsung Gear S2 and I have been going crazy trying to figure out why in the world my wrist, hand and arm is tingling and burning causing so much pain. I have not been able to sleep with this pain. Why is this happening and what is Samsung doing about it.?

cfulton14
Constellation

I am having the same problem with my Gear S3. I could just be sitting doing nothing with no pressure on my wrist and next thing I know my fingers start tingling and hand goes numb. Sometimes it shoots down my forearm. I tried only wearing it to monitor my sleep but it goes numb quicker and the pain comes throughout my arm. So I stopped wearing it for 4 months and started wearing it again recently. It started back again doing the same thing it was doing. I never had a problem with the different FitBits I had. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried using another wrist band with it?

userSiwVhT8WMM
Constellation

I'm having same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Watch. I tried changing my arm and it didn't work.

jjmurali
Constellation

I'm having an issue with my watch as well. I have the ladies' rose gold watch, and I am using an after-market silicone band...my left wrist is so stiff and so sore it is nearly impossible to work. My job involves lots of pulling and bending at the wrist (hotel laundry work) and the pain is excruciating. I've switched  wrists, swapped out the bands and worn the watch band on the last hole but it still hurts. And, to add insult to injury, the little round cover that goes over the HR sensor has fallen off again, even after sending it to Samsung to have it replaced a few months ago. Not happy at all.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@jjmurali Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this for your further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2