cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung health app tracking remotely

Hi folks! I bought my dad a new Samsung Active 2 smartwatch because of its health features including heart rate, blood pressure and ECG monitoring features, and I downloaded Samsung health app on my phone with his account so I could keep a check on him. He's old and at risk and he lives alone. I wanted to monitor his health through the app remotely, especially during the pandemic, and make sure he's ok. Any way I can access his samsung health remotely while he wears the watch? Or if he suffers some disarrythmia that I can be alerted through the samsung health app? Like drop in heart rate or low blood pressure? The app won't let me connect to his account unless his watch is within bluetooth range, and he lives several states away. Any help/guidance is appreciated. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung health app tracking remotely

the app requires a sync with the watch. Has he updated his Samsung health app? if so you should be able to see previous syncs of the settings.
Constellation

Re: Samsung health app tracking remotely

He has the health app too, so his watch is usually connected with the health app on his phone. I believe it updates on his end but not my end.