JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung not shopping galaxy watch 3 wrist band.

(Topic created: 07-18-2021 04:21 AM)
user3eiAQQOkc9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have ordered Galaxy watch 3 (45mm) with black ridge sports band on July 23,2021. I got the watch delivered the watch without the band in 4 days. Since then I am waiting for the rest of the order to be shipped. I only receive an email once in a while from Samsung saying they still want to ship the item listed on my order and not giving any specific details on why it is delayed.

Tried to chat with Samsung, got redirect to to my order status in my account, no details or shipping date there either.

This is unprofessional and frustrating.

Please let me know if any of you faced similar issues. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
userjKVJ4lx6Bf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have exactly same problem with galaxy watch 4 classic.

I've received my watch without a band so i have no idea how am i supposed to check if i like it or if i want to return it if i can't wear it?

Both items were supposed to be in the same order as they have the same order number, maybe next time samsung should wait with sending watches if bands are not ready?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes