cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung pay transaction failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, tried to pay using Samsung pay for the first time, i held my watch face down to the pay terminals screen , my watch vibrated while doing this but then just said transaction failed.

So why didn't it work? How do I successfully use it? Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung pay transaction failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your help, I think I've figured it out now, you have to hold it side on and close to but not touching the terminal. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone know please? 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you see the NFC icon on the terminal display?

It happended to me (in the beginning) that the symbol on the terminal didn't show. I think because not correctly configured/commanded by the cashier. The watch will vibrate, pulsating, as long as it tries to communicate. When it succeeds it will beep and stop vibrating (or give up after a certain time-out). Some terminals have the NFC antenna at the side instead of under the display, but then the symbol is painted there.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your help, I think I've figured it out now, you have to hold it side on and close to but not touching the terminal. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem.  Could you send a picture to show me how and where to hold watch?  I've tried 3 different times at the store.  Ended up having to pull out my card.