JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung pay transaction failed

(Topic created: 05-02-2020 05:39 AM)
usertyuCAEYkku
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, tried to pay using Samsung pay for the first time, i held my watch face down to the pay terminals screen , my watch vibrated while doing this but then just said transaction failed.

So why didn't it work? How do I successfully use it? Thanks 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usertyuCAEYkku
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for your help, I think I've figured it out now, you have to hold it side on and close to but not touching the terminal. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
usertyuCAEYkku
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Anyone know please? 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you see the NFC icon on the terminal display?

It happended to me (in the beginning) that the symbol on the terminal didn't show. I think because not correctly configured/commanded by the cashier. The watch will vibrate, pulsating, as long as it tries to communicate. When it succeeds it will beep and stop vibrating (or give up after a certain time-out). Some terminals have the NFC antenna at the side instead of under the display, but then the symbol is painted there.

0 Likes
Solution
usertyuCAEYkku
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for your help, I think I've figured it out now, you have to hold it side on and close to but not touching the terminal. 

0 Likes
usergLGRuBNOUD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same problem.  Could you send a picture to show me how and where to hold watch?  I've tried 3 different times at the store.  Ended up having to pull out my card.

0 Likes