cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVriTpSz3xI
Asteroid

Samsung watch active 2 lte version

OK Samsung, when are you releasing the LTE version?  I have searched and looked every single day since the launch and have not been successful seaching for the LTE version.    Apple BTW launched last week and right after launch you could order the apple watch 5 LTE version.  I love samsung celluar products however waiting and waiting for weeks - THEN only being able to pre order the none LTE version is, in my opinion, not a smart move.  Release it already

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung watch active 2 lte version

@userVriTpSz3xI At this time we cant speculate the release date on future features.

userVriTpSz3xI
Asteroid

Honestly there should not just be speculation - if its going to be advertised one would think the release date should already be known atleast to the samsung folks.......is it going to be this year, next year.......never released?  There are ads that I have come across that show the lte version - even says pre-order but when  you press the button it takes you the samsung watch active 2 (bluetooth version) and you get some sort of charger free if you pre-order.  Just saying, if its not going to be released anytime soon then the ads should be taken down until its ready  for launch then release it to the general public within a week of the launch for purchase (not pre-order then it release a month later).....just my opinion though.    

Highlighted
user1b9puvuaxR
Asteroid

Samsung constantly has products that fail. I've been with samsung since the note 5 and will now be switching to apple because I won't support a snake company who illegaly posts false advertisements. Lawsuit time =) Even the samsung fit didn't work out of the box and I'm still waiting for that repair back...I'm switching to apple who is actually reliable. I'll be sure to also make this topic go viral and expose samsung.

user4E7ordadrW
Cosmic Ray

Hello userVriTpSz3xl (WOW, Samsung certainly comes up with some interesting names),

Just FYI:  

I found and ordered the Samsung Active 2 44mm LTE - unlocked - in black over the weekend from BestBuy (see above).

Immediately upon placing the order, Best Buy charged my card (which went from pending, to processing, to owed).  I just paid the bill.  According to Federal Law, Best Buy has 30 days from the date they billed my card to deliver the item (watch).   Best Buy, obviously feels they'll be able to deliver the watch to me in the next 30 days.

NOTE:  This is one of the reasons Amazon and other stores do NOT charge for an item until it ships.  Best Buy took my money immediately, so they must feel Samsung will make the 30 day deadline for not just getting it to them, but to me.

Only time will tell the tale.  Anyone care to share your opinion on if I'll be getting:

1. My money back from Best Buy
  2. An offer to let me continue to wait, or
  3. A watch?

userVriTpSz3xI
Asteroid

Dear Samsung, if you can release the LTE version of the Samsung Watch Active 2 to unbox and have people do their yoube comparisons, testing and/or their opinions - then you should very well be able to release the thing to the retailers for sale.  I have watched thousands of youtube videos in  and from the USA where people are using the LTE verison.  What are you trying to do?  Poor, very poor marketing strategy, in my opinion, and obviously your comsumers are not important enough to atleast give an honest answer as to what the hold up is and, in my opinion, their shouldn't be any hold up of all the folks marketing your watch on youtube has them then release the watch already.  Instead of making people get excited you are making people very angry (well me, I can't speak on behalf of everyone else) and upset because the anticipation has been going on for months now.  Try telling your consumers the truth already.  If its not coming out then say so.  If there are issues (which there should not be - this isn't your first rodeo on an LTE watch), say so, if its a scam, say so.

FatherSans
Astronaut

Ive been glued to the Sprint Website everyday to see when options are updated. The Galaxy Watch has been "Out Of Stock" for well over a month, and my manager, which also work at Sprint lol, said they are prepping for 4G LTE launch/release. Upon inquiring Sprint Escalatione, i was informed the website has an overhaul update this coming up week, and should be able to order the Active 2s, as well as other series Galaxy Watches.