cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung watch not receiving text notifications

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Gear fit2 pro which worked fine with my phone receiving text messages for 3 years, until about 3-4 weeks ago when the watch rebooted and then nothing. So I have tried this twice and it did not work. I have rebooted the phone, and factory reset the watch several times.  I get every other possible message, hangouts,  fb messenger, date notifications, health etc. But my actual "Google messages texting app"  that came on the android phone, no longer shows up on my watch as it use to. I recently had connected my phone to the web app so that the messages show up on my computer. But I still think I received messages on all of them (computer, watch and phone)  for at least a week before they quit showing up on the watch. Any other ideas.  Frankly watch is worthless if it doesn't receive texts, and now UA Record is no longer supported. I have read through other possible solutions and none of them seem to be the issue either.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung watch not receiving text notifications

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Chat is the worst. I am so tired of trying to get help and especially speak with someone who knows what they are doing. I have tried all possible fixes in this strand. Rebooted 3 times. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still the texting app is not working. And all the others do.

PW