cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user78mGbvs7xd
Asteroid

Screen going bad, wont display immediately

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm screen is going bad suddenly after I allowed it to update. I normally have it on airplane most of the day and only use the activity app for steps etc. After being in airplane for 3 days, I decided to allow it to connect to my home wifi and possibly update while it charged. Upon putting it on after charging overnight, it suddenly started showing a green screen and barely coming on. Have others started to experience this and more importantly has there been a fix found? I've been experiencing this for about 1 week now.1556241412363985676929.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user78mGbvs7xd
Asteroid

Re: Screen going bad, wont display immediately

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry I posted this separately first. The soft reset worked. I'm embarrassed to admit it. I just wore the thing like a normal watch. Never turning off. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to reset it to see if that helps 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless
user78mGbvs7xd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow...I have had this watch since November 2018 and never turned it off.  That seems to have fixed it for now.  Man, I just wore it as a watch. Never thought about turning on and off.

Also Before turning the watch on and off, I chose to allow my screen display constantly. That seemed to cause it to display better, meaning, if it didn't go to sleep then it didn't find it hard to wake up as in my photo. 

The soft reset worked. I'm embarrassed.

Thanks

user78mGbvs7xd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry I posted this separately first. The soft reset worked. I'm embarrassed to admit it. I just wore the thing like a normal watch. Never turning off. Thanks

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Glad it solved your problem 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless
Samsung_NUXb6f4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my Samsung Smartwatch on April 2, 2019 and It went bad on July 18, 2019.  Just like your watch my screen would go yellow or would have black and green dots all over the screen.  However I had not done updates that I know of.  Because I had to take the watch back to where I purchased it from and get another one.  I tried to contact Samsung to let them know what happen but all the representative was concerned with was reading her script to me.  I finally just ended the call.  VERRY DISAPPOINTED IN SAMSUNG.  
Everything in my house is Samsung, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, 7 Televisions, Telephone, computer and 4 Tablets so I was a strong Samsung supporter but I feel like they just did not care at all