JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen zooms in on watch face & I'm unable to pinch it back.

(Topic created: 07-17-2019 08:02 PM)
userKwnbltVcug
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've only had the new Galaxy watch for one week and the screen regularly zooms in to a crazy %. I can't pinch it back to normal screen short of powering off and back on again. Let me know if you have had the same issue and were able to fix please. Cheers ;+)

7 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

check to see if this will help you go into settings of your watch and scroll down to accessibility then scroll down to visibility enhancements then see if zoom is on or off then its triple tap to zoom in or out after zooming in pinch to adjust drag with 2 fingers to pan 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
userKwnbltVcug
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

GaryB82

You're a legend! Thank you so much for the simple solution!

GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Anything to help if you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will try there best to help 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
userbdVtUEgGyc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch did the zoom thing and I read about and was about to reboot but then I double tapped the face and all was normal again!

0 Likes
userOaig9MZaLo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Solved!  thanks

0 Likes
maintsuperman777
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I went there and decided to turn off zoom. hopefully this will fix it...thank you
0 Likes
userOnTo3sAWgS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes mine keeps doing this. Thought it was the different watch faces but they all seem to do it. Very annoying.