cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9d0INgRI9S
Constellation

Sensor cover fell off

My sensor cover fell off my Galaxy Watch. How do I get this repaired?

5 REPLIES 5
Jesscadd
Constellation

Re: Sensor cover fell off

My wifes cover came off of her watch as well.

The steps I took:

1. clean up any excess goop from the old adhesive on both pieces.

2. Get 3M 2-part epoxy adhesive 2216

3. apply very small bead around opening edge.

4. place sensor cover in place. Be sure to align clear areas with the led sensor.

5. gently press in place. and wipe excess off without getting it on the clear areas of the lens.

6. allow epoxy to cure.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. Just as a heads up any self-repair of your device would void the warranty on your device.

@user9d0INgRI9S Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

usernEwgavdFMR
Astronaut

Same issue here. Sensor cover is however now lost. This is ridiculous as Phone isn't even 

a year old. What would you advise?

Thanks in advance

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usernEwgavdFMR I would like to look into this further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • serial number
Constellation

In my case Samsung moderator invited me to private chat, asked me for receipt and serial number, and eventually denied coverage. I gave up on Samsung gear after I learned so many people had issues and warranty was not good  

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Thank you for reaching out. Just as a heads up any self-repair of your device would void the warranty on your device.

@user9d0INgRI9SCan I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2