cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkltG9VcRI7
Constellation

Sensor cover fell off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just took my watch of my wrist and the sensor on the back of my watch completely feel off. I've only had it since March of this year! I had the Samsung gear S2 for almost 3 years and never once had an issue. It's sensor was completely enclosed and I sorta thought the newer version would be built even better. What does Samsung do to fix this? The range of my Galaxy watch is also horrible compared to my old gear S2. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sensor cover fell off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number

View solution in original post

userbq1qSnEePR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine also keeps falling off. I have had it since Christmas 2018 . I have never gotten it wet eithe . It looks brand new still. I'm so disappointed as I really love the watch. How can this be fixed? I don't want to send it in for repair because obviously these watches are defective and I'm not paying a small fortune to have samsung fix it.

usercwMJPzIEm8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My sensor cover fell off yesterday. What should I do?15737345668802784621567367577379.jpg

user75dkvbA4gY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine also fell off and can't even find the cover.  I would require a replacement. Kindly assist

userpGjbB5PO73
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is quite obvious Samsung is choosing to NOT acknowledge the back sensor is defective.  If they had any concern about quality customer service, there would be glowing reports instead of the answers everyone seems to be getting.  I'm also one of those that sensor no longer adheres.  I'm not going to send it in to be repaired as it looks like they want to place the blame on the owner and then charge a ridiculous price for the repair.  There can't be that many people abusing these watches.  I plan to write a complaint on everything I can.  I also will not purchase another samsung item (which currently use quite a few of).  Based on the horrible responses to the watch sensor, I am afraid if any of my other products have a defect, I would never be able to get Samsung to acknowledge it and then repair it.